Another Medallion Question

C & C Love to Cruise

I realize I could read all the Medallion topics, but just don't have the time to go through trying to find this answer.  I have the Medallion App on my phone, now I need to get it on my husbands phone.  I have set both of us up on my Medallion App.  Does he download the app and put in all new passwords for his App or does he use my passwords?  Notice now when I open my App only my picture comes up, where before both of us showed.  When I checked personal info & doc his picture is on there.  Also you might want to check your dinning times that you have scheduled.  Every day my reservations are gone. Don't know why this is happening.  I did receive my Medallions today from Princess for our upcoming cruise in Dec.  Some people said they received white ones if one person was Elite and the other one was not. I held my breath as I opened the box and saw we were given the correct colors. 😊

Best bet: have your husband download on his phone and then log in with the booking number (which also requires name on reservation and date of birth).

That's what has worked best for my friend who is on my reservation for a sailing in just a couple weeks. After logging in with the booking number, he was able to see all the info, much like we're able to see his.

Enjoy!