Might be done with Celebrity/ beware the upgrade

cruiser61262

10 hours ago, Denny01 said:

Just as in the case of X, Viking has issues.

Booked two cruises on their new Expedition ship crossing the Great Lakes, starting from Thunder Bay , ON to Milwaukee, then the 2nd cruise from Milwaukee to Toronto. Many months later, I saw on the Viking Forum that a person was contacted by Viking that this type of cruise was considered going from a Canadian port and ending in another and told her she couldn’t do that. They hadn’t contacted me on this, so I had my TA contact them and yup, they said even though I’d booked two cruises, it was defined as one, and we couldn’t do that. Two months later, another poster on Viking forum said she’d just been contacted by Viking with the same issue. 

So Viking wasn’t proactive on this at all, and it was a mess losing one of the cruises because how Viking set it up, And they didn’t contact any of us for a long time….heck, I was the one who contacted them.

So we all get upset whenever things aren’t done we think are basic, and it appears Each Cruise Line has issues. 

Den

It also demonstrates that Canada has their own version of PVSA.