Kwells worked well but beware!!!

bigpud

We have just spent 48hrs on a boat(50ft) which gave me a chance to try out the Kwells.I have always been a poor sailor but thought it would be great to take up some of the suggestions in this forum.On our last cruise I ended up with the injection.So I started taking the Kwells 36 hrs before we left and they worked well.Only a tiny feeling of nausea but it didnt stop me eating!!But...now that I am back on dry land I dont feel too good:eek:.Very dizzy,especially when sitting still or lying in bed.(Feel like I'm the Exorcist,bed moving around alot!) It reminded me of a previous thread about labrynthitis(was it Anisse?).So the moral is,keep taking your medication for a week AFTER you return( GP's advice).I am so glad I discovered this now instead of having to stumble around Singapore like a drunkard after the cruise.

Pippa

Western Tropics 15th April

You poor thing, it's a terrible feeling. I hope you feel better soon.

I'm gathering all sea sickness info for my hubby, I have my meds all sorted now. I have him a trial run on Australia Day on the harbour, Phenergan 10mg, worked well. I'm going to have him use sea bands as well.

Archived