Drink Package

Reenie75

No discounts on packages on board 

If you haven’t booked your cruise yet be sure to check for the “all in drinks and WiFi” that is offered on some sailings. 

Last month we had it on Divina for about $90 a person for the week. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, styles27 said:

No discounts on packages on board 

If you haven’t booked your cruise yet be sure to check for the “all in drinks and WiFi” that is offered on some sailings. 

Last month we had it on Divina for about $90 a person for the week

Shortly after when paid the balance (1 day after) the price of the cruise dropped. MSC honoured the pricing for me and gave me a ship credit of $350. Just noticed now they are promoting easy package & wifi. If I were to booked right now pricing is about $50 cheaper than original and I would receive the easy package. I'm going to call today ask them if it's possible to give me the easy package and take my credit. Fingers crossed. 

Edited by Reenie75

So MSC would not allow me to change it and the credit is restricted... get this I can buy the full package which is about $900 for the week they will allow me to use my credit but if I want to buy individually drinks nope I cannot use my credit. Does that make sense its about $51.00 per day/adult. I wouldn't drink more than $51.00 a day.