Carnival Excursion and Caye Caulkier

Bellarose

Does anyone know if Carnival has excursion there? I looked on Carnival web site and they list "private beach." We thought if we booked excursion through Carnival we would be able to get off boat earlier. Anyone heard of excursion to Caulkier?

We have 2 year old and four year old. Didn't think they would be able to zip trek or cave tube.

Does anyone know if Carnival has excursion there? I looked on Carnival web site and they list "private beach." We thought if we booked excursion through Carnival we would be able to get off boat earlier. Anyone heard of excursion to Caulkier?

We have 2 year old and four year old. Didn't think they would be able to zip trek or cave tube.

Carnival does not go there....you have to take a water taxi from the pier in Belize City there on your own....

They do have excursions to Rendevous and or Goff's Cayes usually...

I think Caye Caulker is our plan. Does nayone have much experience with the water taxi? Or does anyone know whether a tour guide (outisde of cruiseline) is availlable for Caye Cualker?

We would kinda like a day to mess around on the beach, maybe snorkle, hang out in a local bar and pick up a few souvenirs.

I think Caye Caulker is our plan. Does nayone have much experience with the water taxi? Or does anyone know whether a tour guide (outisde of cruiseline) is availlable for Caye Cualker?

We would kinda like a day to mess around on the beach, maybe snorkle, hang out in a local bar and pick up a few souvenirs.

That is my plan too for my trip ......the water taxi goes @every hour from 8am $ 17.50 round trip. Even with the travel time it is still very easy to do. Check out Caye Caulker in the web....seems like there are plenty of choices for snorkel, swim, beach, shops. etc... Leaving next thursday...can't wait!

Archived