Combining Rooms after check in?

jnicktem

Supposed to be cruising this Saturday. The person I was going to be sharing a room with can’t make it, and another person in my party is also currently sailing solo. We both have separate rooms and I was wondering if anyone knows if we can cancel one room and get credit for it, and share a room this Saturday?

9 minutes ago, jnicktem said:

Supposed to be cruising this Saturday. The person I was going to be sharing a room with can’t make it, and another person in my party is also currently sailing solo. We both have separate rooms and I was wondering if anyone knows if we can cancel one room and get credit for it, and share a room this Saturday?

My understanding is that Carnival is allowing cancellation for any sailing through January 31.  You can check to see if one of you would have a penalty by entering your information on the "cancellation options" link at the top of the Carnival page. My guess is that the solo traveler could easily cancel, you could easily then replace your existing companion with them. It's worth looking into, but ya might wanna hurry.

• Like 1