Hebridean Princess Wild Life of the Western Isles May 2022

safarigal

We will be going on the Hebridean Princess in May, if COVID doesn't rear it's ugly head again. This will be our first experience with Hebridean, and we are very excited about it. Any advice or hints from past passengers would be great. Thanks!

Edited by safarigal
  • Like 1

• safarigal changed the title to Hebridean Princess Wild Life of the Western Isles May 2022

Congratulations!  You will have a great time!

You really won't have to worry about anything on this cruise.  They literally take care of just about everything.  Once you pay your admittedly steep fare, you are pretty much set.  They don't even require a credit card when you board, and all food, drinks, and activities are included in the price of the fare.  

I hope you have a great time!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 1/19/2022 at 9:08 AM, safarigal said:

We will be going on the Hebridean Princess in May, if COVID doesn't rear it's ugly head again. This will be our first experience with Hebridean, and we are very excited about it. Any advice or hints from past passengers would be great. Thanks!

That sounds fantastic! Make sure to pack layers for the unpredictable weather, and don't miss the afternoon tea on board. The guided shore excursions are a must for unique local insights. Have an amazing trip! 🌊🚢

1 hour ago, AeroArcher said:

That sounds fantastic! Make sure to pack layers for the unpredictable weather, and don't miss the afternoon tea on board. The guided shore excursions are a must for unique local insights. Have an amazing trip! 🌊🚢

We did! It was fantastic, highly recommended. I am currently doing a British Isles cruise on a big ship (Cunard's Queen Anne) and thinking about the good times we had on the Hebridean Princess 🙂

• Like 1

I'm glad you had a great time!  I haven't been on Hebridean Princess since 2019, and lately I've been thinking about getting back on board, or trying their new ship.  We did a Regent cruise last summer, and while it was fun, it really made me miss the intimate and true all inclusiveness of Hebridean Princess.  

• Like 1