7-eleven stores

Ms. gcurry

I have a question for the locals. According to the Altoids website, 7-eleven stores sell the Ginger Aloids. Do the 7-eleven stores in Hawaii sell them?? I cannot find any in our area and the closest 7-eleven is about 200 miles away in Austin!

Thanks,

There are a ton of 7-11s in Hawaii - just not so much in Waikiki since ABC seems to have that market cornered there. I've never checked to see if they have the ginger Altoids though I do recall seeing them before here - just don't recall which store. Next time I'm in 7-11, I'll take a look.

Spleen

Hmmm good question. I am an altoid-ite and havent seen the ginger ones here....I have seen every other kind. But then, I have never checked ABC stores downtown either.

But if the Ginger Altoids is of great importance to you, then you can order them directly from Altoids... 6 tins for $12. I think its worth that effort.

http://www.altoidsshoppe.com

I just noticed youre leaving in 6 days. Altoids shoppe has next day air as an option.

I looked at that earlier this week, but they are out of stock.

We are flying out Monday morning, so I will have a couple of days in Oahu to look around before we get on the ship. Do you have any of these other stores the Altoid site lists; Trader Joe's, Cost Plus and Sosnick's?

Thanks,

Do you have Targets near you - the ones around here have been carrying Ginger Altoids for at least the past 18 months. World Market (which may be the "cost plus") is my other suggestion - that's the first place I had ever seen them.

(I buy mine at Woodmans but that would be a bit of a trek, since I think their furthest south store is in Northern IL!)

If you are looking for them for a sea sickness remedy, small chunks or slices of candied ginger seem to work best for my DD, who has problems on the small boats (tenders, excursions, etc.)

I sent an email to the Altoids people through their website. They searched their database and (supposedly) found a Stop and Go that sells the ginger altoids that is right around the corner from me!! Shoulda known.... :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the helpful posts!

I have a question for the locals. According to the Altoids website, 7-eleven stores sell the Ginger Aloids. Do the 7-eleven stores in Hawaii sell them?? I cannot find any in our area and the closest 7-eleven is about 200 miles away in Austin!

Thanks,

as always...ebay to the rescue

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ginger-Altoids-1-tin-1-76-oz_W0QQitemZ4437585942QQcategoryZ115717QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Well, I checked both Stop and Go locations that the Altoids site email to me, but neither one carried the ginger altoids. Target didn't carry them either, so I just picked up some ginger capsules.

We are leaving for beautiful Hawaii in the morning!! Thanks again to everyone for being so helpful!

Archived