Huge fan of Aqua on the Apex!

ljk76

Just finished our 30th cruise and one of the best! Apex is visually stunning, original in aspects of its layout, and easy to navigate. The I V rooms on deck 9 were light and airy. We found we really enjoyed the layout and use of the space.  The bathroom felt spacious and we loved the shower options…and the roomy glass door. The bed was very comfortable…firm but not hard. 

we were blessed with wonderful service in every aspect of the cruise. The best stateroom attendant ever… I asked for ice every night so I could make an ice pack…she actually set one up every night in the sink. Little extras I don’t recall before…surprise bottles of wine as one example.

we were a group of 12. The Blu manager actually sought me out at lunch the first day to show me where he thought we would like to be seated! He then assigned us a wonderful waiter and assistant.  Our original plan was to eat in the each of the other four dining rooms. But the Blu service was great and we found we could eat from any of the other menus any night! That gave us as many as 20 entree choices each night!

The thermal suite was enjoyed by the spa lovers in the group. Much better even than S class. The stage in the theater was unique with the wrap around screen and we enjoyed many performances there. 

it certainly helped that the passenger count was so low. No area of the ship was remotely full. We often had elevators to ourselves. If you can get over your Covid concerns, which was a big issue for us, you have a unique opportunity to sail on the most lovely Celebrity ship and feel like it’s your own paradise.

will be happy to answer any questions although there are many wonderful live threads preceding this commentary. 

• Thanks 1