4/21 sailing-need recommendations for tours

firsttimeeurope

We are sailing on the 4/21 Insignia from Rome to Greece. We are arriving in Rome early- so we are looking for suggestions for:

1) a tour for 4/20-- we have never been to Rome before-so we want to focus on the basics here

2) transportation from the hotel to the boat. I don't know how far it is or where we even catch the boat.

3) Also, we are going to spend a night in Greece after we depart the boat--any recommendations for a hotel? tours? transportation?:confused:

firsttimeeurope --

welcome aboard. My husband and I are on the same cruise. We have joined up with another couple in planning some tours. It is their first time to Rome as well. How many people are in your group? The four of us (we have only met on cruisecritic) have corresponded and will be sharing a guide in Rome as well as transportation to the ship. If you'd like more info about this or are possibly interested in considering joining our tour, let me know as we may have room for two more. Feel free to email me at cindy_van@yahoo.com. If you want to tour on your own, I can email you some of the guides we are using at various stops and others that we considered. The Europe board gives lots of suggestions as well.

Archived