I took the survey on Carnival.com for vaccination after I booked the cruise, but today I got a email.

notsure500

The email tells me I have 48 hours to fill out the attestation.  I don't know what that means but I filled out their survey to indicate I was vaccinated already and that is crossed off my to do list. Is there something else I needed to fill out? The email didn't have very good instructions where I needed to go. 

Screenshot_20220218-163901_Chrome.png

Screenshot_20220218-163917_Gmail.png

If everyone on the reservation has already completed the attestation, you are done with that step. 

If you want to verify it’s complete for everyone (probably a good idea), click review vaccination survey for each cabin and work thru the steps again. 

(You’re in the correct place.)

One other thing… I’m assuming this email applies to this booking and not another, different one? (If you don’t have other bookings then that assumption is a solid one…) 

I wonder if anyone at Carnival even gives a crap about the ongoing issues with their website or the incredibly long wait times if you need to call them?

They have been sending out these threatening emails regarding vaccination attestation for months. It has been said dozens of times here on CC that these were sent out in error. Carnival is aware because their customers are spending hours on hold to verify that the emails were sent in error and they are not going to actually have their cruises cancelled as is threatened. 

It is ridiculous that these issues are not being corrected. I have enjoyed every cruise I have had with Carnival but it is a shame that they continue to put their customers through this. They either don't care, are not aware, or don't know how to fix the problems. None of that speaks well for the current leadership.