UK resident requires covid test locations ( Miami )

I’m staying on Biscayne Boulevard prior to my cruise ( sailing 16th April ) , can someone advise where I can go to get my required testing done prior to boarding. I have been doing some research ( nomi health testing but it won’t let me click on the icon to see details )I also found  a facility at the terminals that I can use, if no ships are docked, but just wondered if there is anywhere nearer / walkable. I appreciate that there may be a cost for this. Thank you

Miami Dade County has a site at the Aventura Mall that might work. It depends where you are staying on Biscayne Blvd. Check out their web site (simple Google search). You have to register on their site so I don't know if you can manage to work around that from the UK. Walgreens run by University of Miami might work for you as well. They are on Biscayne as well I believe. They do Rapid Tests for cruises and travel.

3 minutes ago, resetjet said:

I just go the lastest email and you can order a home test kit and video yourself taking it.  $69.95 for two. 

They may not deliver to UK. I'm not sure UK or Canada can use the e-med/optima sites. This was the case last year, not sure if it has changed.

Edited by RedIguana
Added last year.

My advice - buy a lateral flow self-test kit before you leave the UK, take it with you and book a video call for the day before your cruise. That’s likely to be easier and cheaper than trying to arrange it in Miami.

Many providers to choose from - I used Qured for under £25.