Celebrity | Reflection | February 12, 2023 | Vacaya Cruise

dugknight

We recently booked this cruise for 2023. A little early yet, but I'm sure there must be others that are booking it by now. If so, post here so we can start to get to know our fellow cruisers! It will be our first time using Vacaya. We hear good things.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We're on it too! My husband and I have done over 20 gay charters between Atlantis, RSVP, and Vacaya. Vacaya is by far my favorite.

The customer service can't be beat, starting with ample communications. You'll find out the party themes four months before you set sail. With Atlantis, people are usually complaining that they haven't gotten themes two weeks before embark, which makes it hard to plan. And the atmosphere on board Vacaya is even more "do your own thing" than Atlantis. Big well-publicized nude deck, gatherings set for all types of LGBT+ people, inclusivity everywhere, it's really wonderful.

We're on the Atlantis Med cruise next month from Rome and looking forward to that, too, don't get me wrong. I love Atlantis, but Vacaya is even better.

Kevin

• 6 months later...
On 7/19/2022 at 6:07 AM, GayCharterCruiser said:

We're on it too! My husband and I have done over 20 gay charters between Atlantis, RSVP, and Vacaya. Vacaya is by far my favorite.

The customer service can't be beat, starting with ample communications. You'll find out the party themes four months before you set sail. With Atlantis, people are usually complaining that they haven't gotten themes two weeks before embark, which makes it hard to plan. And the atmosphere on board Vacaya is even more "do your own thing" than Atlantis. Big well-publicized nude deck, gatherings set for all types of LGBT+ people, inclusivity everywhere, it's really wonderful.

We're on the Atlantis Med cruise next month from Rome and looking forward to that, too, don't get me wrong. I love Atlantis, but Vacaya is even better.

Kevin

It's all coming to fruition now! You are right, they've been great in communicating everything to us. I can't believe we're only a few weeks away now. In fact, 3 weeks from today is the party at the Marriott. Not sure we'll go to that though. Pride weekend in Wilton Manors may be more exciting for us. lol

You all planning to go to the Sat. night party?