my own website

angel41

I went through ewedding.com. I checked through a couple and I love my site. If you want to view it, send me an email at My-special-day@hotmail.com and I'll forward it to you. I paid $89 for an entire year and at the end of the year I get it on a cd, which is great. I also used it because I about 30 people coming on the cruise from all over and it was a centralized location for me to communicate to everyone without repeating myself 50 million times.:o

I set up a free website at weddingchannel.com. It was very limited and didn't offer a lot of flexixbility. But since I don't know the first thing about designing a website, I found it very user friendly. Fortunately, I wasn't trying for anything fancy -- just a place to post basic information. Here's a link:

http://wedding.weddingchannel.com/pwp/ww_create.asp

Does your computer have Frontpage? My fiance asked me what I wanted, and I found a couple of samples for him to go off of and he used Frontpage to put it altogether. This was his first attempt at desktop publishing, but he said that Frontpage made it really easy (oh, yeah, we used Bravenet for hosting--you can find cheaper if you look around, but J wanted the site for a long time and they offered the best long-term hosting rates)

Archived