Onboard Upgrades

Pootle

Has anyone experienced trying for an upgrade once onboard Virgins ships, and if so how did you get on? 

We're in a central balcony, but I would prefer a suite (who wouldn't, right!).  I'm happy to pay for the upgrade (thought it would be a nice bonus if it was discounted like other lines do), I'm just not really inclined to do until I my dreaded covid test is clear and I've walked up that gang plank!

Hi! I asked the same question:

We have received several email offers to bid on stateroom upgrades for our 13 March sailing. When one embarks, is there any talk or opportunity to "swing for the fences" in one of the really big suites?

I'm hopeful someone aboard or recently sailed can let us know if upgrading once aboard is a thing.

3 hours ago, F14Scott said:

Hi! I asked the same question:

We have received several email offers to bid on stateroom upgrades for our 13 March sailing. When one embarks, is there any talk or opportunity to "swing for the fences" in one of the really big suites?

I'm hopeful someone aboard or recently sailed can let us know if upgrading once aboard is a thing.

Well, I just checked my sailing and all Rock Star and higher staterooms are now unavailable, so my upgrade curiosity is moot.  Looks like the ship is pretty full.