Calling All Oe=rient Beach Fans

Crunch Captain

Are you going to tell us your two choices or just hope we guess one?

After walking Orient Beach we settled in at The Pirate Beach Bar Grill. We got two lounge chairs on the waterfront with a 3-inch-thick white chair pad, an umbrella, and two drinks for $14.00. Service by David was great.

Crunch captain,

We were on Orient Beach last week and went to the Bikini Beach bar area. It was great and sounds just like what you are wanting.

We really enjoyed ourselves that day. I know you'll have a great time. Orient Beach is just beautiful!

:)

Kendra

Looking for good food, service, nice part of the beach, chairs and umbrella rentalss.

We had a good hamburger at the resaturant there.

Charis and umbrealls....I can't remember exactly how much the chairs and umbrellas were. I think they were $5 a piece maybe and the umbrella was $4. Or it might have been $4 for the chairs and $3 for umbrella. Anyway this gives you an idea. And the umbrellas were big enough to cover 2 chairs.

This was a good location as far as activities were around to rent etc...parasailing, jetskis, water trampoline...it was all convenient to this location. It was about 1/2 full if that and it was very peaceful.

Wish I could be there now.

Archived