Aft facing penthouse bed

llgator

We are in an aft facing penthouse on the Escape. First time in the Haven. I am going with my best friend and I'm wondering if the bed can be separated into two beds or does it have to stay a king? I've read conflicting answers. If you've been in this cabin, maybe you could let me know. 

Thanks!!

1 hour ago, llgator said:

We are in an aft facing penthouse on the Escape. First time in the Haven. I am going with my best friend and I'm wondering if the bed can be separated into two beds or does it have to stay a king? I've read conflicting answers. If you've been in this cabin, maybe you could let me know. 

Thanks!!

One king-sized bed that cannot be separated.

5 minutes ago, llgator said:

Ugh. I wonder if the pull out sofa is at all comfortable 🤔 

I didn't sleep on it (but my sister did.)  After the first night the butler asked her how she slept and she made a bit of a face. That night the butler added two mattress toppers (without us asking) and my sister said it was much better.

PS  The only issue with this was that we didn't want to make the Butler have to go through all that work every night (the bed won't fold with the mattress toppers on it) so we just had him leave the bed open the entire cruise (which wasn't ideal.)

Edited by pcakes122