Covid test sites near Termini in Rome or at FCO

jawsbad

As of now, US is requiring negative test one day before travel back to the US.  Is there any testing places that do not have to have an appt for a test near the Termini or one that I can make an appt for same.  Will be using hop on hop off, so can be anywhere along the route.

Have an early morning flight out of FCO.  Can I get tested there the day before if I show my ticket for the next day?  Online airport testing info states testing available to ticketed pssengers.  Have emailed FCO and they only restated same bit no clarification.

1 hour ago, jawsbad said:

As of now, US is requiring negative test one day before travel back to the US.  Is there any testing places that do not have to have an appt for a test near the Termini or one that I can make an appt for same.  Will be using hop on hop off, so can be anywhere along the route.

Have an early morning flight out of FCO.  Can I get tested there the day before if I show my ticket for the next day?  Online airport testing info states testing available to ticketed pssengers.  Have emailed FCO and they only restated same bit no clarification.

Hopefully the US 1-day testing requirement won't be in effect forever, but for now, this link should be helpful for you. Discusses a number of options in Rome and in particular near Termini.

Where To Get a COVID Travel Test in ROME, Italy | The Tour Guy

On 3/21/2022 at 11:25 AM, cruisemom42 said:

Hopefully the US 1-day testing requirement won't be in effect forever, but for now, this link should be helpful for you. Discusses a number of options in Rome and in particular near Termini.

Where To Get a COVID Travel Test in ROME, Italy | The Tour Guy

I am hoping they drop the testing requirement to fly back home (to US) from Greece. Fingers crossed…