Check in times - Miami - Oasis

We booked a few weeks out and got a 2:30 check in time.  I have read conflicting info on whether or not suites are allowed to check in up to an hour earlier than their assigned time and also whether or not junior suites are included in this perk.  

Has anyone had recent experience with this sailing on Oasis out of Miami in a Jr suite?  Also is there a separate line for suites and are Jr suites included in that?

Thanks so much, can’t wait to get on board!

We were just on  Celebrity Aprex in November and we had super late check in times.   Had to leave the hotel at 10:45 uber got us to the port around 11:30 and our check in time wasn't until 2:30 - so we grabbed a bench in the shade.  Pretty soon a dock employee in a blue collared shirt was over telling us to ignore the time on our app and get in line now.   We had a standard ocean view room (which the dock employee didn't know, or care)

I can answer half your question. At the Miami Port for Oasis (Terminal 'A') there is a separate entry door and check-in area for suites. Suites can check in an hour before their assigned check-in time. We checked in two hours early but maybe they let us in because nobody else was in line. Don't attempt unless you are prepared to wait outside. We had to leave our hotel anyway so we gave it a shot.

Sorry I don't know if this includes junior suites.