Kemeri Bog when in Riga?

We enjoy hiking and nature and are thinking about going on a tour to Kemeri  when our ship docks in Riga. We are in Tallin the day before and I’m worried that Riga might be very similar, so looking for something different to do in Riga. Has anyone experience of Kemeri National Park? 

• 1 month later...
On 3/31/2022 at 3:45 AM, Scottishclover said:

We enjoy hiking and nature and are thinking about going on a tour to Kemeri  when our ship docks in Riga. We are in Tallin the day before and I’m worried that Riga might be very similar, so looking for something different to do in Riga. Has anyone experience of Kemeri National Park? 

Hi, we’re scheduled to cruise the Baltic starting on 5 June. We have an overnight scheduled for Riga and I was wondering what did you end up doing while you were there?

We haven’t been yet - our cruise leaves in July. We ended up booking a private eco tour to to Kemeri National Park and have received first class service and communication so far from I-da Adventures. They are going to tailor the tour for us so we can have some time to look around Riga old town afterwards. They have a variety of tours with excellent reviews but many were a bit too long for our time in port.