Sos

Yellowlily

Can someone tell me please - are there safes of some kind in all of the cabins on the Sovereign?? I've heard lots of different things. I've heard there are in deluxe ocean views but not in standard cabins?? Hmmm...just curious. I certainly hope there are safes in every room. I have never been on a ship that doesn't. Anything else that is special about the SOS? Any "must dos" or "must sees"?? Heard LOTS of great stuff about Coco Cay!! CAN"T WAIT!!! :D Thanks for your help!

Went on her August 04' did not have safes (deck 4 oceanview) will be on her again next month March 20th same deck --don't know about safes but can tell you Coco Cay is great What a place to relax and just chill for a day!!! when you get off the tendor walk past the first beach which is usually crowded and walk about 10 minutes more and you will find pristene beaches with clear aqua blue water which you can walk out in for a good 200 ft. and still only be up to your waist just sit and relax!!!!:D after that enjoy the BBQ and lay in the hammocks in the shade and just chill !!!!!!!!!

Archived