Cozumel at Night?

Travl Nut

We enjoy evenings in the plaza...there are many wonderful places to eat...there is Mini-golf and just strolling and people watching.

http://www.czmgolf.com/index.htm ( they are open but lost alot of vegetation during Wilma, still a great time!) Some of our favorites places to sit a while around the Plaza are Cafe Leza, Casa Denis,Sonora Grill and Tony Rome's...If you are there on a Sunday, there is live music in the plaza weather permitting.

We will be in Cozumel from 12:00 - 10:00 PM. What does one do after an excursion? Any suggestions or tips are much appreciated!:confused:

I would recheck your itenerary...no ships are staying past 7pm local now. Have not heard of plans from the cruiselines to change that. What ship and I can tell you.

Let's not forget shopping in Cozumel. I was there Pre-Wilma. I hope that shopping in Cozumel now, is just as good as when I was there in October (pre-Wilma). If so, you can get good deals on Silverware and things made out of silver. Just make sure that the silver item is made with the standard grade of purity (.9??%). Also, since vanilla originally came from Mexico, Cozumel is a good place to get a bottle of vanilla extract. I also liked the prices on liquor, eventhough I don't drink hardly.

IMHO, one of my favorite stores in Cozumel for silver things and souvenirs was "Los Cinco Soles" (The Five Suns?!?; imagine how hot our world would be).

Anyway, I had a great time in Cozumel. I hope you do too, and on your cruise as well.

I would recheck your itenerary...no ships are staying past 7pm local now. Have not heard of plans from the cruiselines to change that. What ship and I can tell you.

Do you think this will change after the piers are re-opened? One of my favorite things about cruising is a nice long stop in Cozumel. I want to do the Sunset Snorkel...

Archived