Can someone explain the blackjack tournament to me?

bigmacfan

Having a BS and MS in Math from LSU, I would have to agree, the statistical probablilty of 2 dice rolled 100+ plus time without a seven coming out is not only a statistical anomaly but is a near improbability. Even the smallest of bettors would make a small fortune in a 3 hour timeframe. Sorry, but it sounds like a tall tale .....

debbiD..... remember that the more chips being played on the table means the slower the dice are being rolled. not to mention the dealers purposely take their time getting the dice back to a hot roller. In addition, after every roll, chips are knocked off their marks, and the dealers have to straighten them up and put them back where they belong. There are tons of pay-offs being made during the rolls, before the # wins... 1 time bets, yo-11's, hard-way bets, snake-eye bets, etc. This is not one single round of craps... in other words.... it didn't take 3 hours to roll one come bet. In fact, there were plenty of 7's thrown... just at the right times.... on the coming out rolls only. Just kept winning rolling the right #'s.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;9;19;11;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Girls Only Conquest!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2005;2;12;11;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Sensation Family Cruise

Hello QTPieRye, I think most people reading your previous posts knew that you rolled the numbers without the seven coming up, but did roll seven's on some come out rolls. The other posts are gone so only you and I may know why I'm saying that. You hang in there and dont try to explain yourself to OP. I enjoy your posts and keep having fun with this site. We are here to learn and enjoy! icon_smile.gificon_wink.gif

MrNobody.... thanks for the nice posticon_smile.gif Up until today I was really enjoying these boards! I have learned a lot from this site and can't wait to cruise in September....

Here's my motto: Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;9;19;11;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Girls Only Conquest!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2005;2;12;11;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Sensation Family Cruise

Archived