What's on the health questionnaire?

catspaw1

7 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

I never saw a health questionnaire in an app before the restart. I only sailed on NCL before the restart, so I don't know what other cruises did back then, but we always had to fill out the paper questionnaire at the pier and they never had any pens or pencils. That's why a pen is now always on my packing list! Since the restart, NCL is now also doing questionnaires in an app/online. I sailed with them in September.

If that's your photo, no, you are NOT old enough! 😎

21 hours ago, catspaw1 said:

Actually we just recounted the days. I'm 15 days out & hubby 14 so just under the wire. We have been trying to concentrate on getting well before the cruise with lots of rest so weren't really counting the days.

You're better than just under the wire, assuming you don't test negative again.  The question actually asks if you've tested positive within 10 days, not 14.  It does ask about symptoms and contact within the last 14 days.

23 hours ago, SusieV said:

If you tested positive in the 14 days prior to your sailing, you will be denied boarding even if you can produce a negative test later.

It's 10 days, not 14.

Just be aware that you can still test positive on an antigen test 14 days later.  My husband and son separate households both were still testing positive. This was in Jan.   One can test positive on a PCR 90 days out.    We are cruising in three weeks with our grandson who tested positive on a home test a few days ago.  Our son then had him get a follow up PCR so we have a record of his positive test so he can get a COR in ten days.  We did not want to risk having him show a positive for the cruise on an emed proctored test. Without the PCR we would have had no written documentation. 

1 hour ago, mauimary said:

Just be aware that you can still test positive on an antigen test 14 days later.  My husband and son separate households both were still testing positive. This was in Jan.   One can test positive on a PCR 90 days out.    We are cruising in three weeks with our grandson who tested positive on a home test a few days ago.  Our son then had him get a follow up PCR so we have a record of his positive test so he can get a COR in ten days.  We did not want to risk having him show a positive for the cruise on an emed proctored test. Without the PCR we would have had no written documentation. 

Thanks everyone.  We did do a PCR test to document but Bermuda does not accept a COR so really doesn't matter. We will see what the tests show next week. 

Just curious if you said no to testing positive and your current test is negative would they know that you had covid prior?  It just seems that so many people are trying to beat the system by not reporting symptoms on ships and infecting others.

If you currently test negative that should be it. You will not effect others even though you were positive in the past.  You are not testing positive now so they would have no way of knowing that you ever were unless you physically tell them.