Pre-boarding covid tests in Hawaii

fyrboat422

Good afternoon all. Question: Does anyone know where in Honolulu we can get our required covid tests done within the two days of embarkation at a reasonable price or free? We are Canadians and will be in Hawaii more than two days before the cruise. We have already paid for one test to enter The United States. Looking forward to your responses.

I don't know about testing in Honolulu but you could use the partner recommended by NCL, Inspire Diagnostics.  You order the test(s) in advance and set up an appointment  to test via phone or laptop or tablet.  I used it and worked pretty well. I would only suggest you don't schedule the test for late in the day (Eastern Standard Time). They were running late and didn't log into the Zoom meeting.  When I called, said they were closed but gave me an emergency #.

• Like 1

We booked at pcrwaikiki.com two days before our May 19 cruise on the Spirit  

It's next to a Long's Drugs in Waikiki (see site for exact address). Fast, uncrowded, $60 cash each, was accepted by NCL fine.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Has anyone tried Nomi Health on Ala Moana Blvd. for COVID testing?  I believe they accept insurance. You can pre register and they have rapid antigen testing.