DISNEY DREAM QUESTIONS

hillaryswain

1. what supplies if any are in the bathrooms?  Are they refreshed or just enough for one day like in a hotel?

2. bring your own hair dryer or use the one in the room?

3.teen club - how did you get your kids to go is they refused?

4. will teens like the shows?  or more for little kids?

5. christmas trip anyone been and able to tell me how that differs if go over winter break?

1 hand soap, shampoo/conditioner, body wash.  They are in large containers which will last the entire cruise.  If you run low your cabin attendant will replenish them.  They usually check this daily.

2 The one in the room is fine for almost everybody

3 Take them there on the day you board so they can see it.  They will probably decide to go.

4 Depends on the teen.  The shows are for people of all ages

5 The price will be higher.  The ship will be decorated for the holiday.  Otherwise its the same cruise.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

My nieces were not that interested in the clubs (not a surprise).  But they knew how to entertain themselves.  Books, shows, movies on TV or on the Jumbotron, pools, trivia or other ship-sponsored activities.  Eating with the family.  It’s a great way for them to be independent and make own choices. 

Christmas - more kids on board (as is any time school is out).  Often more people in general. The Christmas decorations are nice. I think there are some holiday-themed activities, but they just don’t stand out in my memory.

On 6/3/2022 at 10:04 AM, hillaryswain said:

2. bring your own hair dryer or use the one in the room?

The hair drier onboard is 220V, make sure you are using the outlet that says "Hairdrier". Anyone that complains that it doesn't have any power plugged the drier into the 110v outlet.

• Like 1