Change of MDR dining time

Cheshire Blue

Am booked (via travel agent) for cruise on Silhouette from Southampton in late September. 

At the time of booking, "anytime" dining was not available so am currently fixed at 8.30 pm. 

I note new bookings can now have anytime (as well as 6.00 / 8.30) so how best to change my dining time to anytime (for flexibility) ?   Do I ask my TA to deal with this (probably involves a lengthy call / hold), can I do it myself via Celebrity Customer Service (query time / hold delays) or is there some way I can do it online - which would be the easiest ? 

Any reason I should not do the above (and instead stick with 8.30) ? 

Have seen reports of lengthy delays in MDR - especially those on anytime dining - so unless these are now resolved, maybe should stick at 8.30 ?  

Thoughts welcomed 

Yes, let your TA make the change if you want to switch!  Your TA can batch several customer issues on a single call.

You'll have to decide whether 8:30 works based upon itinerary.  Back when there were only 2 fixed choices, if we had a cruise with a lot of ports, we'd pick late dining to assure we had time to get back aboard, relax, shower, and dress for dinner.

We changed ours on line under Manage Reservations. Although we don't have a TA. Get to the page where you can see Reservation Details, on the left. It will list your current dining preference and allow you to Edit.