Order liquor bottle to Room

K1mmyD

This is our first time cruising with Virgin. We have cruised Carnival and NCL and were able to order a bottle of Captain 

before the cruise to be in our room upon arrival for a ridiculously inflated amount. Can this be done on Virgin?

Thanks in advance 🙂

2 hours ago, K1mmyD said:

were able to order a bottle of Captain 

before the cruise to be in our room upon arrival for a ridiculously inflated amount. Can this be done on Virgin?

I am not sure of the answer to the question but we always pack some of our fave beverage in rum runner flasks and have never had a problem. You can get them on Amazon. We still pay for drink packages but its nice to have the alcohol you want readily available in your cabin. 

On 6/6/2022 at 10:38 AM, K1mmyD said:

This is our first time cruising with Virgin. We have cruised Carnival and NCL and were able to order a bottle of Captain 

Thanks in advance 🙂

we asked about this on our cruise we were just on (we were talking to our favorite bartender, there's no established service that does this for non-rockstar sailors). I think they just calculate the price based on what a shot would cost  x16. So yes a convenience to have it in your room if you're into that, but no deals

22 minutes ago, K1mmyD said:

Thank You scaught - We are Rockstars (not Mega)

I know we have a "curated" bar, I wonder if we can make any special requests?

In my experience as “regular” Rockstar 😜, you can make requests, but they are currently limited by supply chain issues. They do try to do their best to accommodate you though.