Paradise (Golf) Cart Rentals

Kay and Hal

I was wondering if anyone has any recent experience renting from Paradise Carts? Also, would anyone have an idea how long of a walk it  is from the dock to their location, which is listed as:

Cochran Drive
Palm Grove, Grand Turk
Turks & Caicos TKCA1ZZ

It has been so long since I have been on a cruise I forgot how far in advance we used to book shore excursions. Then again, we booked this cruise much later than we used to. The Wet Money website is showing they have none available on the day we will be in Grand Turk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 6/10/2022 at 2:01 PM, Kay and Hal said:

I was wondering if anyone has any recent experience renting from Paradise Carts? Also, would anyone have an idea how long of a walk it  is from the dock to their location, which is listed as:

Cochran Drive
Palm Grove, Grand Turk
Turks & Caicos TKCA1ZZ

It has been so long since I have been on a cruise I forgot how far in advance we used to book shore excursions. Then again, we booked this cruise much later than we used to. The Wet Money website is showing they have none available on the day we will be in Grand Turk.

They are terrible. I reserved a cart paid in full and got my confirmation. They canceled me the day before while I was on ship, so I had no way of knowing. They gave my cart to someone else. Do not use