Camp Ocean Question

Partyof5AZ

Hi! 

We are going on the Panorama in July and I have a question about the camp ocean. We have been on many cruises before with kids so we are experienced in the kids area. However, as I’ve been browsing the forums I noticed some people said they had to register for the kids to go to the camp. As anyone experienced this recently? We are used to just being able to drop them off whenever. I’m assuming this cruise will be pretty full.

Thanks!

53 minutes ago, Partyof5AZ said:

Hi! 

We are going on the Panorama in July and I have a question about the camp ocean. We have been on many cruises before with kids so we are experienced in the kids area. However, as I’ve been browsing the forums I noticed some people said they had to register for the kids to go to the camp. As anyone experienced this recently? We are used to just being able to drop them off whenever. I’m assuming this cruise will be pretty full.

Thanks!

We cruised Panorama on May 28 and our daughter attended Camp Ocean.  There weren't too many kids on board so we never had to make a reservation except for Night Owls.  You can ask the camp staff the first couple days if they think you will need to make a reservation or not.  If you need to, you can do so on the Hub.  Also, you will see the reservation option on the Hub, even if a reservation is not needed.  (That confused me initially, so don't let it throw you off.  If you don't need a reservation, the Hub will not let you make one.)

• Like 1