Cruising to Norway and Iceland

Does anyone know whether you are disembarked at next port of call to quarantine on land if you test positive for Covid-19 whilst on board? I know this was the case some time ago in the Caribbean and also in Spanish ports. But can't find information regarding current experiences.

5 hours ago, kensington143 said:

Does anyone know whether you are disembarked at next port of call to quarantine on land if you test positive for Covid-19 whilst on board? I know this was the case some time ago in the Caribbean and also in Spanish ports. But can't find information regarding current experiences.

That is a cruise line policy. Check on the website for the cruise line involved.

On 6/13/2022 at 7:36 PM, CruiserBruce said:

That is a cruise line policy. Check on the website for the cruise line involved.

This was a policy implemented by certain port authorities (particularly some Spanish and Caribbean ports) earlier in the pandemic. The same cruise line going to other ports did not disembark passengers, so I'm fairly sure it is not a cruise line policy

2 hours ago, kensington143 said:

This was a policy implemented by certain port authorities (particularly some Spanish and Caribbean ports) earlier in the pandemic. The same cruise line going to other ports did not disembark passengers, so I'm fairly sure it is not a cruise line policy

It wouldn't be widespread. Holland America, for example, doesn't drop off pax that test positive...they quarantine on board, unless they require medical treatment more advanced than the ship can provide. HAL has done this fleetwide.