Naples private driver

jsscuba2

It has been a few years.  I hired a private driver to tour Naples, the Amalfi Coast and surrounding area. This was probably my all time favorite tours. This guy had great knowledge. He took us to his home. He served fresh mozzarella , home made bread and lemon chela. We met his Grandmother his dog.  he bought us all fresh virgin olive oil.Problem is I lost his contact information. Anyone know who this guy is?

19 hours ago, jsscuba2 said:

It has been a few years.  I hired a private driver to tour Naples, the Amalfi Coast and surrounding area. This was probably my all time favorite tours. This guy had great knowledge. He took us to his home. He served fresh mozzarella , home made bread and lemon chela. We met his Grandmother his dog.  he bought us all fresh virgin olive oil.Problem is I lost his contact information. Anyone know who this guy is?

Wow - sounds like a great tour guide and would love to use him too!  We've used Ciro - the singing taxi driver in the past.  He's fantastic but he is booked solid for our May 2023 cruise.  Hope you find him!

Many years ago we used Mariano from pleasantravel dot com to do the same wonderful trip to his own home, Sorrento and Pompeii the first time and then another trip he took us down the Amalfi Coast. He was fantastic!  Hope he’s the one you used too.