Liberty Arrival Time/Embarkation Time

iujen94

Hello!  I know these questions get old, but I've looked back through posts and didn't see anything posted on this since Covid.  We are sailing on Liberty out of Port Canaveral next week, with an arrival window of 9:30-10.  Will the ship be ready for boarding that early?  Or are we likely to have a long wait until we can board?  (Put more simply, what time does Liberty generally start boarding?)  While I'm at it . . . what time have cabins generally been open lately?  Thanks!

Boarding will not likely start until 10:30 or so with suite guests going first.  This also depends on when the ship docks from the previous cruise.

Cabins are typically ready by 1:30 PM.  If you are Platinum/Diamond, you can drop your bags off in the room and perhaps your S & S cards will be in the mailbox.

Have a great cruise!

I suspect you’ll have a pretty good wait to get on board. On 6/3 our arrival was 12-12:30, didn’t have too many lines then. We got back in port around 6:30 am, but didn’t get off till 9:00 and we were #1 tags, Diamond. So that would mean it took awhile to get everyone off. I’m guessing you probably won’t get on before 10:30 or so. Just never know, they always act like every debark is their first time!