The Adriatic and Italy on Celebrity Reflection June 3, 2022

PurpleTraveller

3 hours ago, Scottishclover said:

What a wonderful review. We just booked this same itinerary on the Beyond next year. We were swithering between this and another itinerary but your fantastic photos have confirmed that we came to the right decision. With all the detail you included, you’ve made my planning a lot easier too! Thank you.

Thank you so much! I'm glad that you enjoyed the review and it is great that the review is helping with your planning. This is a wonderful itinerary and I'm sure that you'll enjoy the great ports. I hope you have a fantastic cruise next year! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2022 at 12:00 AM, PurpleTraveller said:

I hope you have enjoyed reading about my cruise on the beautiful Reflection.

Thank you to everyone who has followed along and for your lovely comments. I truly appreciate them all.

Where are we off to next? To be honest I don't know. We will wait and see how the situation with Covid develops in the next few months but I hope to be cruising on another cruise ship sooner rather than later.

Until my next cruise review, farewell and thank you.

IMG20220605111608.thumb.jpg.85c5db5dd9ded1a8cb152c1f8fd88c94.jpg

I stumbled upon this great photo review today and read it in one sitting. So many great pictures of places I haven't been (yet!)

We're sailing X again for our next cruise-Apex from Amsterdam to Iceland and some UK ports including Belfast. June 6 to 18 2023 with 4 days in Amsterdam.

Thanks for sharing this great journey!

Looking forward to your next.

Norris

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bimmer09 said:

I stumbled upon this great photo review today and read it in one sitting. So many great pictures of places I haven't been (yet!)

We're sailing X again for our next cruise-Apex from Amsterdam to Iceland and some UK ports including Belfast. June 6 to 18 2023 with 4 days in Amsterdam.

Thanks for sharing this great journey!

Looking forward to your next.

Norris

Hi Norris,

Lovely to hear from you! Thanks for reading my review and dropping in. I was encouraged to try Celebrity after reading your wonderful reviews of your Celebrity cruises and I am so glad that I did. It was a fantastic cruise and visited beautiful ports. 

I have booked my next cruise to go to Alaska in June 2023 on Crown Princess. We have never been on an Alaskan cruise before so are really looking forward to it. I just reread your Alaskan reviews to get some ideas and to enjoy your wonderful photos. 

I will look forward to reading your review of your Apex cruise. I have always wanted to go to Iceland and are looking for my next Celebrity cruise.

Thanks again.

Allison

On 8/29/2022 at 5:20 PM, PurpleTraveller said:

Hi Norris,

Lovely to hear from you! Thanks for reading my review and dropping in. I was encouraged to try Celebrity after reading your wonderful reviews of your Celebrity cruises and I am so glad that I did. It was a fantastic cruise and visited beautiful ports. 

I have booked my next cruise to go to Alaska in June 2023 on Crown Princess. We have never been on an Alaskan cruise before so are really looking forward to it. I just reread your Alaskan reviews to get some ideas and to enjoy your wonderful photos. 

I will look forward to reading your review of your Apex cruise. I have always wanted to go to Iceland and are looking for my next Celebrity cruise.

Thanks again.

Allison

Allison, I'm glad my X reviews didn't steer you wrong! Glad you enjoyed.

We'd booked a Sapphire Princess cruisetour to Alaska for May 2023 but had recently got interested in Iceland as we have done 3 Alaska cruises already-all enjoyable.

I had been looking at an Azamara Iceland 11 day but Carol Googled and found the Apex 12 day. I booked it as it was a chance to experience a very different cruise ship design and it stops in Belfast so I can see my family for a few hours. Liverpool too which I haven't been to since the Beatles days. Beatles Tour coming up!

Apex looks stunning and is costing us less (by $4K) than Azamara.

I may wear out my camera LOL!

Review coming  after the cruise. No "Lives" for me.

Cheers Allison !

Norris

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bimmer09 said:

Allison, I'm glad my X reviews didn't steer you wrong! Glad you enjoyed.

We'd booked a Sapphire Princess cruisetour to Alaska for May 2023 but had recently got interested in Iceland as we have done 3 Alaska cruises already-all enjoyable.

I had been looking at an Azamara Iceland 11 day but Carol Googled and found the Apex 12 day. I booked it as it was a chance to experience a very different cruise ship design and it stops in Belfast so I can see my family for a few hours. Liverpool too which I haven't been to since the Beatles days. Beatles Tour coming up!

Apex looks stunning and is costing us less (by $4K) than Azamara.

I may wear out my camera LOL!

Review coming  after the cruise. No "Lives" for me.

Cheers Allison !

Norris

Norris, your Celebrity reviews definitely didn't steer me wrong. I can't wait to book my next Celebrity cruise and I'm very interested in Iceland as I haven't been there yet.

I'm a big fan of trying different ships  even though I've been on Crown Princess before. Hope you have a wonderful cruise on Apex and enjoy seeing your family.

I also do my reviews after my cruises as I'm too busy having a wonderful time while on the cruise. I'll look forward to your review and photos. Maybe you'll have to buy a new camera! 😀

Happy sailing. Allison 🛳️

• Like 1

19 hours ago, shay1 said:

Just found your wonderful review and outstanding photos! I read it all this morning excellent. We are looking at booking Reflection in December and looking forward to checking out another Celebrity ship.

Thank you! I'm really pleased that you enjoyed the review. Reflection is a lovely ship and I hope you have a wonderful cruise if you book for December. 😊