Transfer from Civitavecchia to Rome Airport - Civita Tours

Pawling43

4 hours ago, Pawling43 said:

has anyone used this company for shuttle service they advertise from the port to the airport in Rome? 

I used Civita Tours after our cruise on June 13. We got the free shuttle bus to the Varco Vespucci shuttle stop (but I believe the shuttle stop has now returned to the Largo della Pace shuttle stop). We were quite early for our transfer so waited for the staff from Civita Tours to arrive. They arrived shortly after and wear bright yellow shirts. They also put up a large sign with the company name on it so you could see where to meet them. Our names were marked off their list and when everyone had arrived we had to walk with our luggage, out of the port and to the road across from Largo della Pace. This step will be obsolete now that the shuttle stop is back to Largo della Pace. We got on a mini van that was waiting for us and our luggage was loaded into the back. There were ten passengers. We left at 9.30am and arrived at Fiumicino Airport at 10.20am. I would happily use Civita Tours again.