Stupid question.. but does Captain Scotty smoke?

showdog

I've been reading a lot about the fact that Captain Larry smokes during the whale watching tour. I'm pretty allergic to smoke and I know I won't be outside the whole time.

I grew up with parents and grand parents that smoked so I have nothing against people who smoke. It just bothers me a lot and I end up getting a nasty migraine. I know that Captain Larry is a great tour and I would love to go with his company, I would just like to know if the other captain smokes too?

Does the Princess ship tour (Allen Marine) allow passengers to smoke onboard their whale watching trip?

How about Captain Larry? Does he allow passengers to also smoke?

I hope this doesn't sound too critical, like I said, I understand the habit and have lived with it. I just can't be around it much any more without getting very sick.

Any information is appreciated.

Thanks

No Larry does not smoke during whale watches any more. So your trip is smoke free. I would contact them directly and inquire about Scotty. and confirm my post. I went with Larry on 4 trips last year.

BudgetQueen,

Do you think it makes a difference on the tour if you go with Larry or Scotty? Will both be the same?

Also, would you recommend their smaller boat or the new bigger boat?

Thank you

Archived