Cayman Bicycle Adventure and Coral Beach

cruisedd

Hello - I wanted to know if anyone here has done a bike tour in Grand Cayman.  This particular one is offered by Celebrity:

Bike from Morgan's Harbor along the countryside lanes and roads as you wind your way through the West Bay District and explore the rugged coastline through the curves and turns around Boatswain Bay and Cobalt Coast.

Edited by cruisedd
forgot to add description

• 4 weeks later...

@blender41 I would not recommend this tour from Celebrity.  The guides were nice enough, but the bicycles and stops were all low budget.  Maybe we got a chance to see the "real" Cayman Islands, I don't know, but it was not worth the money for sure.  

After the drive from the port, we met at some random house with no restrooms.  Then we were shown to our bicycles which were very basic.  Then we rode to a few stops - Hell, Rum Cake store and then a view of the Dolphin swim place as a spectator only.  The stops seemed like excuses to get us to a gift shop,  When we got to the 7 mile beach portion of the excursion, my wife and I had had enough and just went back to the ship.  I talked to a couple that actually went to the beach and they said it was too crowded and they wished they hadn't.  Let me know if you need more info.

Dave

Edited by cruisedd
  • Like 2