Which night chef's dinner? Carnival Dream - 6 night Galveston

jeffdal

Hi everyone --  I am planning out our evenings and which evening to book at the steakhouse ahead of time but I am also wanting to book the chef's dinner... however, I am not sure what night it is (and the day is not included in the planner).  Based on experience, does anyone know?  

Edited by jeffdal
added clarification

2 hours ago, jeffdal said:

Hi everyone --  I am planning out our evenings and which evening to book at the steakhouse ahead of time but I am also wanting to book the chef's dinner... however, I am not sure what night it is (and the day is not included in the planner).  Based on experience, does anyone know?  

Log on to your booking on the Carnival website then choose Cruise Manger / Specialty Dining / Chef's Table. You can then pick the day of your choice on the dropdown menu on the right. We are cruising on Sept. 3rd on the Vista and have booked our Chef's Table. Looking forward to it!

4 hours ago, dljones said:

Log on to your booking on the Carnival website then choose Cruise Manger / Specialty Dining / Chef's Table. You can then pick the day of your choice on the dropdown menu on the right. We are cruising on Sept. 3rd on the Vista and have booked our Chef's Table. Looking forward to it!

When did yours start showing an available date?  I can get to the Chef's Table, then add my name and my husband's, but when I go to select date all it says is "Invalid Product".  I am hoping we can still get into it and it isn't completely booked, but I know it is popular and they only have room for like 12.  I haven't had time to call Carnival and wait, though I will at some point soon because I don't want to miss out.