Testing put back for European cruises this month

3 hours ago, NW Pacific said:

PLease  do not depend on anything an "NCL Phone Line Representative" has information for.  Keep checking website, hopefully more clear definitions will come forward.  I have been dealing with misinformation since I booked an Alaska Cruise just on Friday August 5th.  Unbelievable, but know now, at least if you are going to call in for information, do it no less than 3 times, to try to get 2 same answers.  sorry rambling, but do not depend on any phone call information!

Absolutely. Those of us who have used NCL for a while, or spent time on these boards and heard what people have been told, know this well, but a newcomer would think that they can rely on what they are told by NCL phone staff.

I’ve had a few discussions on these boards where I am trying to help people but they dismiss what I am saying because NCL phone staff said something different.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RBrowny said:

So just to be clear, we don't need to test before we arrive? Do we have to show our vaccine status as well?

Yes.

Before 3rd September everyone still needs these. After that you will still need it to show that you don’t need to test (non vaccinated need to show a negative test).