Liquor stare at port?

pacurnl

Many years ago we sailed out of San Juan, and there was a liquor store right at the check-in area for Royal Caribbean. They actaully had lots of things there, hats, suntan lotion, etc. Does any one that has sailed lately know if it is still there? I see many people are asking about Walgreens, so that leads me to believe it isn't. TIA Trish

There is a liquor store at OSJ Pier 4, but RCI doesn't usually go out of that pier. We were on the AOS last year at Pan AM Pier West and we didn't have a liquor store, but I heard that the Pan Am Pier East has one available. Anyone out there have experience with this?

Sorry, spell check just doesn't work when the misspelling is a real word! I meant liquor store. You may be right about the different piers, and of course I don't remember which pier we were at. Thanks.

There is a liquor store at OSJ Pier 4, but RCI doesn't usually go out of that pier. We were on the AOS last year at Pan AM Pier West and we didn't have a liquor store, but I heard that the Pan Am Pier East has one available. Anyone out there have experience with this?

Was on the Golden Princess 2/05 . There was a liquor store at that Pier.

Archived