Great time at RastaSafari with Courtney Taylor's private driver in Montego Bay

ballarinamom

Just wanted to rave about Courtney Taylor tours. We have been to Jamaica many times and found a tour we hadn't done but it wasn't offered to cruise passengers> I called Courtney Taylor tours and they planed a private tour for us! They arranged a private driver to take us out the RastaSafari and made reservations for us to have a private ATV tour. We were served a nice Vegan meal at Rastasafari which tied us over until our driver took us to his favorite place for jerk chicken. We had an hour or so to spend at Margaritaville for a nice swim/waterslide. He dropped us off with an hour or so to shop the huts around the cruise ship terminal and we were on the ship in plenty of time to cheer on the last minute cruisers running to board the ship. I highly recommend Courtney taylor- great service and communication

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/12/2022 at 4:25 PM, ballarinamom said:

Just wanted to rave about Courtney Taylor tours. We have been to Jamaica many times and found a tour we hadn't done but it wasn't offered to cruise passengers> I called Courtney Taylor tours and they planed a private tour for us! They arranged a private driver to take us out the RastaSafari and made reservations for us to have a private ATV tour. We were served a nice Vegan meal at Rastasafari which tied us over until our driver took us to his favorite place for jerk chicken. We had an hour or so to spend at Margaritaville for a nice swim/waterslide. He dropped us off with an hour or so to shop the huts around the cruise ship terminal and we were on the ship in plenty of time to cheer on the last minute cruisers running to board the ship. I highly recommend Courtney taylor- great service and communication

Highly recommend this tour company when visiting Jamaica. 

• Thanks 1