Europe Mid-Cruise Testing

jentravelrn

Does anyone have any experience with testing mid-cruise in Europe for Greece ports? We are on the Edge round-trip from Rome in September and 1 in our party is not boosted. 

Does the cruise ship offer testing outside of eMed? How much does it cost? What day is it performed? I assume you won't be allowed to debark at a Greece port without a negative test...

Thanks,

Jen

4 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Here is the latest info for testing  for sailing after 9/5and at the end is the info re mid cruise port stop in Greece

https://www.celebritycruises.com/healthy-at-sea/barcelona-spain-travel-requirements/updated

Thanks, but we depart September 3rd. Also not seeing mid cruise testing costs or logistic details (unless I am missing it). Looking for more specifics, if possible.

Edited by jentravelrn

We were on the August 5th Reflection cruise out of Rome, with two Greece ports mid-cruise. My husband and I are vaccinated, but not boosted (due to health reasons), and fully expected to test mid-cruise. However, we saw no mention of mid-cruise testing when we got on board, so we checked with guest relations two separate times. We  were told by two separate staff members that it was no longer required for Greece (although it’s still on the Celebrity website). We were able to get off the ship at both Greece ports. It was a wonderful cruise. 

• Like 1