onpoint testing: Question for those that have used it

Married90

Hi All:

The wife and I need to get our COVID tests for our Alaska cruise on the 28th.   Previously (with a different company) we both did this together on the same video chat using the tests they supplied.   With Onpoint you supply your own tests.   Do I have to purchase 1 or 2 virtual tests?   I tried using onpoint's online chat and the response is you may need to purchase 2 but you can do the test together on the same chat.   What the BLANK does that mean?   Do I only need to purchase one virtual session and maybe they will ask for more money?  Bottom line, if you have tested multiple people at the same time with Onpoint did you have to buy multiple virtual testing sessions?   

Note I don't work for them so I could be wrong, but that was my understanding when we used them. We made separate appointments, but then both joined together and told the person and he was able to look up the other appointment and combined them.

My wife and I are cruising on the 29th.  We also signed up with OnPoint and we’re able to book both in the same session on the 27th (we will be in London).
 For the tests, we found that you can go to CVS or Walgreens and ask for free tests (will be covered by insurance or Medicare).  I validated the OnPoint accepts those tests so it saves a few dollars.