Caribbean 2024 Voyages

casandbliz

We have been waiting for Princess to release the voyages for the Caribbean for early 2024. They were released a few days ago, but when I go to make a simulated reservation, many of the ships show a VERY limited amount of cabins available. This can't be real, right? Why isn't Princess releasing all cabins when they release the voyages? This is the first time I've ever looked this far in advance, so am not sure if this is the way it is always done or not.

If you are trying to book a 14 day cruise that is also sold as two 7 day sailings, you will not see all cabins available. If you see a specific cabin is available for both 7 day sailings and it's not showing up as being available for the 14 version, call Princess, or a TA. They can take care of it for you.

On 8/18/2022 at 1:24 PM, CineGraphic said:

If you are trying to book a 14 day cruise that is also sold as two 7 day sailings, you will not see all cabins available. If you see a specific cabin is available for both 7 day sailings and it's not showing up as being available for the 14 version, call Princess, or a TA. They can take care of it for you.

Well, listen to this.....I called Princess, and was told that if I wanted a specific cabin that was not showing up on the 14 day voyage BUT showing up as available for both 7 day legs, I would have to book them as back to back cruises. That price is $2200 MORE than the 14 day voyage!! This is for a Club Class Mini Suite (but same category, and just a few cabins away from the available 14 day cabin. It just has a larger veranda). I might try calling again next week and see if I get the same response.

16 minutes ago, casandbliz said:

Well, listen to this.....I called Princess, and was told that if I wanted a specific cabin that was not showing up on the 14 day voyage BUT showing up as available for both 7 day legs, I would have to book them as back to back cruises. That price is $2200 MORE than the 14 day voyage!! This is for a Club Class Mini Suite (but same category, and just a few cabins away from the available 14 day cabin. It just has a larger veranda). I might try calling again next week and see if I get the same response.

They really need to get their $h%# together.

Don't bother calling on the weekends. The odds are you'll get just as bad service.

A good agent or TA should be able to add your desired cabin into the 14 day inventory if it isn't already booked for one of the segments. If someone says they can't, don't waste your time trying to explain, ask for a supervisor, or hang up. If you still have problems, drop a line to the powers that be. They need to know about things like this.

Primary Contact
Collin Steinke
Director, Customer Relations
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
csteinke@princesscruises.com

Mario Siebaldi
Senior Vice President Guest Experience
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
msiebaldi@princesscruises.com

32 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

They really need to get their $h%# together.

Don't bother calling on the weekends. The odds are you'll get just as bad service.

A good agent or TA should be able to add your desired cabin into the 14 day inventory if it isn't already booked for one of the segments. If someone says they can't, don't waste your time trying to explain, ask for a supervisor, or hang up. If you still have problems, drop a line to the powers that be. They need to know about things like this.

Primary Contact
Collin Steinke
Director, Customer Relations
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
csteinke@princesscruises.com

Mario Siebaldi
Senior Vice President Guest Experience
24305 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
msiebaldi@princesscruises.com

Thank you for the info!! I will definitely try again next week!