Book, Paid and Ready!

Well, it did not look like it was going to happen, but things have a way of working out and we are set to sail on 4/22 on the Grandeur!! Looking forward to the meet/mingle (37 confirmed) and to hopefully hooking up with other local people for some pre-cruise excitement.

Johnella and I are in Riverview, FL and if you are on this sailing please give me a shout.

Now on to the online registration, with visions of frozen libations and sensing that sweet rocking motion while lounging by the pool!!

It's been a killer. We had a trip to Vegas planned - got canceled due to issues with me wife's business (we own a hair salon and had some turnover). Decided to settle for a quick trip to Biloxi - fell through due to other reasons.

I guess all-in-all it worked out best. Crusing is the only time we consider ourselves truly on vacation. So our previously planned short trips getting canceled have led to a week long cruise (with 3 sea days!!! love it)....

Hiya Brook...

I'll be making a long 20 minute drive to the port...:D

I actually pass the port every day driving to and from the office....so I get to see them at the dock quite often. Now I get to look forward to actually going back to the port and parking for 7 days...heh

I'm a also a wedding officiant here and have done several ceremonies on the ships before they leave port. It is rather disconcerting to actually have to get off and not be able to sail away....

Archived