Excursion booking question

Dezmo

We have a cruise booked in February and are looking at excursions. My parents are booked on the same cruise but as a separate booking. Does anyone know how we can ensure that on the excursions that we all want to do, that we are in the same group. 

Can we book them individually and then request to be in the same group with concierge closer to the cruise or can we book them as a group now?  

Both bookings are for suites, one Sky and one Royal, I’m not sure if this will make a difference. 

Thanks in advance. 

When you go to get your 'stickers', appear together and explain you wish to be in the same group.  Follow up with that request when you get to your transportation.

Big thing:  in the event the excursion has more than one departure time, be sure you sign your whole group up for the same one when you make the reservation!

Edited by canderson
Typoz

15 minutes ago, pennys mum said:

In my experience you go to your meeting point, usually the theatre,

One person takes all tickets to the excursion staff and you are given your stickers

You will then get all the same numbered sticker which is your tour group.

Yes, but if 'togetherness' is the thing, it's possible to have the same sticker # and be on separate buses for larger excursion groups.

Thanks for the replies.

For the larger excursions I believe it will be easier to ensure we are in the same group. It’s just one of the excursions we are wanting to book is limited to 6 people. My worry is that if there are a few parties of 4 that have booked under one booking, us as 2 2’s might be split up if that makes sense. 

I was hoping there would be a way to do this when booking.