"All Inclusive Digital" Photo Package Questions

disneywackerdh

Does anyone have any knowledge of the "All Inclusive Digital" Photo Package.  I see that it is listed for sale online @ $119 "per package".  I would think that I only need to pay this once for all guests in my cabin (just my wife and I).  However, when clicking on the button to purchase I have to select the guest, and I can select BOTH my wife and I and pay it twice.  Do I need to, or would my wife and I both be automatically included if I purchase it for just one of us?

I've always thought, sailing on other ships, that I'd love to see a relatively inexpensive digital package like this.  If it is only $119 total for the room, I think I'd get it, but if it is $119 for each of us, it's still too pricey.  

Any feedback from people that have sailed on MSC and gotten this package would be appreciated!

• Like 1

The Photo package is per stateroom.

You select only one person when purchasing the package. Go to the photo center and have them link the cruise card of the other person to the photo package of the person who purchased it. This way all photos get merged into one account, regardless which cruise card you will use to scan when taking the photos.

• Like 2