Royal Suites

ChefSha

19 hours ago, canderson said:

Just remember the path if inviting guests.  Moving from living area to veranda is a much more sensible flow for events.  That's why we prefer M class with access both ways.

When we invited guests on Connie the guests were more blown away by the balcony than the PH! Have to say I sort of agree. And I loved the butlers pantry. Hot coffee & pastries delivered every morning at 7am for me to enjoy on my balcony. Complete bliss. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wineoclock said:

When we invited guests on Connie the guests were more blown away by the balcony than the PH! Have to say I sort of agree. And I loved the butlers pantry. Hot coffee & pastries delivered every morning at 7am for me to enjoy on my balcony. Complete bliss. 

When you try to explain to those who haven’t experienced the M PH they don’t understand why you like a pantry! Once you have experienced you understand…We loved the big fridge and even being able to side dirty glasses and dishes out of the way.

We have fond memories of inviting a very elderly couple…long story but we had found them being a bit harassed in Jamaica and offered to accompany them back to the ship and to our suite for a drink. As you say more ‘wowed’ by the balcony than the suite.  Also wowed by our butler who saw we had guests and magically appeared to provide drinks and snacks. When the elderly lady commented on how nice the chocolate strawberries were he got a plate for her and insisted on carrying it to their room as they left. He was one of those ‘exceptional butlers’.

• Like 7

I just wish they would install real fridges in the RS, even if much scaled down from the full size ones in the PH.  Would be nice to have something a little bigger and that could be assured to be running cold enough for proper food storage.

The "older" M class RS doesn't  have any other place for wine storage.  Is that still true on Summit/Millenium post-Revolution?  S class has dual zone wine coolers.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, canderson said:

The "older" M class RS doesn't  have any other place for wine storage.  Is that still true on Summit/Millenium post-Revolution?  S class has dual zone wine coolers.

Nothing fancy on M class. Just the old dorm fridge. 

13 hours ago, wineoclock said:

Ohmygosh!!  So for 3 cruises, (Sept, 2021, Nov 2021 & Aug 2022),  on M-class in PH, we had the butler deliver deliver to our pantry,  coffee and pastries from Cafe al Bacio at 7 a.m. (yes, 7 a.m.!!  with instructions:  please do not disturb us,) and when we woke up, lo and behold!!  Occasionally, (since the girl can sleep1), when the girl woke up, the microwave in the pantry had to be utilized before she ventured out to veranda with piping hot coffee in hand!!  🙂

• Like 3