Shore Excursions

ddean52

22 hours ago, ddean52 said:

We are booked for Alaska October 2023 and wondering when Royal should begin offering shore excursions. Thanks. Dean

I have a cruise in June 2023 and only a few VERY expensive excursions were offered.  Today I looked and they are slowly adding different excursions (Victoria, BC in particular).  Unfortunately you just have to check each day.  Back in 2017 when we went to Alaska, they were all published Sept/October before my June cruise. 

Good Luck!

18 minutes ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

It seems they are taking longer and longer to post all the shore excursions.  Our Thanksgiving cruise didn't have everything showing until around July.  

This is what I think is what is going on, I call it a reason, not a political debate.

With the world's economy, inflation and political wars and such making just about anything/everything unknown for the near future let alone distant future, I think vulnerable small businesses, like local tour agents/companies are a little afraid to commit to much of anything right now.  JMHO

Edited by Ret MP
As usual, spelling and typos and auto correct

2 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

With the world's economy, inflation and political wars and such making just about anything/everything unknown for the near future let alone distant future, I think valuable small businesses, like local tour agents/companies are a little afraid to commit to much of anything right now.  JMHO

Probably a good guess.  

23 hours ago, ddean52 said:

We are booked for Alaska October 2023 and wondering when Royal should begin offering shore excursions. Thanks. Dean

I asked this on the RC Facebook page and was told 30-45 days out. That said, I have a January 2023 cruise and a few are starting to trickle in.