First Crossing - April 23

DrRobbie

My wife and I will be making our first Atlantic crossing April 23 aboard QM2. I am new to the board and would like to offer my grattitude for for all of the informative posts. I have learned so much. If anyone has any special advice, I would appreciate it.

Cheers

Robbie

My advice is to explore. This is a ship with lots of interesting little nooks and crannies and you should try to see them all.

Go up and down all of the stairways to see where they go. Not all go to the same places. A couple seem to go nowhere. Ditto for elevators.

Check out all the public places and take photos, especially be on the lookout for all the historic items here and there.

Have fun.

• 2 weeks later...
We also will be on the April 23rd. crossing as we usually go from East to West in the springtime. Expect cool weather plus a windchill factor. I would not spend a lot of money on a balcony, it will be too cold to appreciate.;)

Thanks for advice. Too late on the balcony thing however. Hope to meet you on the ship.

Cheers

Robbie:)

Archived